- Minagawa-san's project will be broadcasted on TBS. Date：9/29 22:54~ ＠TBS CBC / 10/6 20:54~ ＠BS-TBS
- Yaginuma-san won Early Career Award, and Honda-san, Ryo-san, Ochiai-san, Sawada-san won Student Presentation award in The 57th Annual Meeting of The Biophysical Society of Japan(Picture : Here)
- Yi-san’s paper about directed evolution has been published on Science Advances
- Honda-san received the poster award for the 59th summer school of biophysics.
- Minagawa-san’s digital influenza virus counting has been published on Lab on a chip
- (Cover : Here)
- Press release about digital influenza virus counting.(Article 1, Article 2, Article 3
, Article 4
, Article 5
- Our research about artificial cells were featured on the article “EMIRA”.(Here)
- Prof. Adam Micolich has joined our group as the JSPS researcher.
- Ryo Watanabe-san gets the Fujishima’s award for the master’s thesis.
- Tabata-san, Sogo-san and Moriizumi-san’s work has been published on Life.(Here)
- Moriizumi-san’s work has been published on ACS Synthetic Biology.
- Press release about digital bioassay for influenza.(Here, Here, Here
- Press release about digital bioassay for influenza.(Here, Here)
- Tabata-san & Minagawa-san’ s work has been published on Scientific Reports.