- Kobayashi-san and Mori-san’s paper has been published on The Journal of Biochemistry. (here )
- Honda-san’s paper about the development of Multidimensional (MD) digital bioassay has been published on Analytical Chemistry. (here )
This paper is featured on the front cover of the latest issue of Analytical Chemistry!(here )
- Mariel-san’s paper has been published on PNAS.(here)
- Suzuki-san, Nakajima-san, Tomohara-san, Ma-san, congrats for Student Presentation Award of 58th Annual Meeting of Biophysical Society of Japan!(here )
- Digital Influenza Virus Counting (DIViC) paper in Scientific Report (2019) by Tabata-san and Minagawa-san got the top15 access in Chemistry category of Scientific Report. Congrats Tabata-san & Minagawa-san!(here )
- A collaboration work with Prof. Kimbara (Tokyo. Inst. Tech.) was published in Nat. Comm.(here )
- Collaboration project with Prof. Tokuriki, Prof. Fraser, and Prof. OSUNA won 2020 research grant of Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP).(here )
- Akama-san’s paper has been published on Lab on a Chip.(here)
Noji-san, Ueno-san, and Kobayashi-san published a new review paper in Biophysical Reviews.
They report an implicative correlation between the numbers of rotational steps of F1 and Fo.
Noji-san, congrats on Grand Prix of Nakatani Prize from Nakatani foundation.(Link: here)
Honda-san, congrats on winning of two awards: Student Poster Award & Tony B. Academic Travel Award in SLAS202 (San Diego) from Society for Laboratory Automation & Screening.(Photo: here )
- Kobayashi-san’s work has been published on PNAS.(Here)
- Prof. Noji gave a lecture at Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM).
- Minagawa-san's digital influenza measurement method was introduced on Yomiuri TV.(here )
- Ueno-san & Kato-san’s paper has been published on Analytical Chemistry(Here)
- Akama-san’s paper has been published on ACS Nano(Here)
- Minagawa-san's project will be broadcasted on TBS. Date：9/29 22:54~ ＠TBS CBC / 10/6 20:54~ ＠BS-TBS
- Yaginuma-san won Early Career Award, and Honda-san, Ryo-san, Ochiai-san, Sawada-san won Student Presentation award in The 57th Annual Meeting of The Biophysical Society of Japan(Picture : Here)
- Yi-san’s paper about directed evolution has been published on Science Advances
- Honda-san received the poster award for the 59th summer school of biophysics.
- Minagawa-san’s digital influenza virus counting has been published on Lab on a chip
- (Cover : Here)
- Press release about digital influenza virus counting.(Article 1, Article 2, Article 3
, Article 4
, Article 5
- Our research about artificial cells were featured on the article “EMIRA”.(Here)
- Prof. Adam Micolich has joined our group as the JSPS researcher.
- Ryo Watanabe-san gets the Fujishima’s award for the master’s thesis.
- Tabata-san, Sogo-san and Moriizumi-san’s work has been published on Life.(Here)
- Moriizumi-san’s work has been published on ACS Synthetic Biology.
- Press release about digital bioassay for influenza.(Here, Here, Here
- Press release about digital bioassay for influenza.(Here, Here)
- Tabata-san & Minagawa-san’ s work has been published on Scientific Reports.